Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 37...

So... I'm off by 1 day I believe... so it may actually be day 38... :o) So.. I've had the best of times and the worst of times the past few weeks. So happy awesome moments. Some discouraging and down moments. I've decided... to keep quiet for a while, and sit back.. take it all in... Stephan and I will remain w/what our church will become.. and hope to grow and help move it along. This will me we'll travel on this new journey with out some folks, such is life I suppose. I wish my loves well, and hope we'll remain in touch somehow and in someway. Not everyone is cut out for this new journey, I'm not so sure I am, but I know God will carry me through with the encouragement, of those around me. Tomorrow is the 4th of July.. it will be spent with immediate family... then Sunday is the official Day 40... So.. this has seemed short.. I've had days of much impact.. and days that where just like any other minus my wasted time distracted on Facebook or Myspace. Sunday I'll have my passwords back.. and I'll return to having access to those social networks sites. I plan to keep my time on them short, and work on focusing on my study of the word of God. Stephan and I haven't been the best at doing so together. We'd end up watching TV, or playing on the computer, or video games. So our plan for this next week, is to read 1st and 2nd Timothy, and Titus.... then to in the evenings or when we are together to talk about it... I'm excited and will need to be more determined to be in the "word" on my own, so I may be more in tune... I'll post my final entry on Sunday night... as I end my 40 day journey.... though I'll be embarking on a new journey after then...

No comments:

Post a Comment