Thursday, May 28, 2009
Day 1
So I've made it through 24hours. It's been a busy time with family things, the girls swim lessons, and dance rehearsal this evening. My computer time is sliced now that I just have my 2 email accounts to check, and the main messages have just been from my church family. This is encouraging that we are all pulling together, to spend more time in the word and in prayer and to do it together. I hope I don't fail here and will work hard to do my part in prayer, and encouragement to my fellow loved ones! This evening I've done a little thinking. I think I'm still processing the whole thing! Sunday is fast approaching and I guess I'll need to pray about what the girls and I will do. As this is a Sunday I would attend church alone w/out Stephan because of his work schedule. Stay home, go to a fellow church members house that's inviting others over, or visit a church where I know people so I will not have to explain myself too much, and can just go worship, and hear the word. My one concern is that my girls are starting to behave better when it comes to sitting still for a service, do we not attend a service of any sorts for 6 weeks or do we wander like nomads from here to there. I hope God will give me some guidance in this area, in the next 2 days... Today during the kids nap time I was a little tired myself but instead of computer veg time, or watching TV, I put in a Graham Cooke CD and listen while I rested. This evening I did my Esther study homework, and had some prayer time. I'll be off to bed early as I will report to work tomorrow. With some oldie worship music playing, maybe I'll talk Stephan into watching a John Bevere video before bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment