Friday, May 29, 2009
Day 2
So this morning I was scheduled to report to work. Perfect it's a 35-45 min drive, great time for listening to a sermon. I grab the 1st Cd in the stack, and the message is titled "I could careless and not be careless"By Josh Andes. Sounds like something this girl needs to hear. In the CD went into the cd player. I do have a lot of cares in my life as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, and friend. I care about people, and I care too much about what people think. But I should not be so careless, that I don't care at all. Thanks Josh I needed to hear everything that was said, and could afford to listen again. Good stuff! Work went well, always love working with the lovely ladies I work with on a PT basis. Ride home was filled with great music. At home things where busy from the moment I walked in the front door! Sing happy birthday to my baby girl she turned 1 year old today! God knew what he was doing when he brought that lil girl into our lives, she's such a joy, and a blessing. OK! Time to do hair, and a light application of make-up, and get out of here for the Big girls recital, they did GREAT!! Then a celebration ice cream at Friendly's, and home to bed. Well the girls went of to sleep. Daddy to work out, and Me... Esther homework!! I do love my bible study homework. I'm the type that has the desire to do something, but show me how to do it!! Guidance is good!!! Off to rest... Much to do tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment