Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 3 *updated*

Well another busy day. Preparing for Tristen's 1st birthday party. Went shopping for a few things, then home to clean. Much got taken care of leaving me with little to do tomorrow. Let the worship music play, and cleaned away!! Received our letter from our pastor outlining what what going on, and what he recommended, in regards to visiting other Churches, reading the new testament, and then focusing on Acts, being in prayer, and so on. I'm still processing everything! So tomorrow, I'll visit somewhere making a decision between 2 different places, would like to visit both for the closer to home aspect. Looking forward to visiting with our young adults group tomorrow in our home for a time of discussion, worship, and prayer, following Tristen's birthday party. Those are a group of folks that I'll keep close to me no matter what happens!! I love them all like they where part of my family, we walked away from them once and did a not so good job at keeping in touch... never again will I do that. So I'm having a little time in the word this evening listening to Jesse Duplantis "A Day in the life of Christ" and will be diving into my Esther homework. A little quiet time..... prayer.. and of to sleep! Tomorrow should be an very interesting day!!

Additional stuff I had a eureka moment... I have been dubbed the "religious" church goer by my inlaws!! lol and was asked to take my Grand in laws with us to church.... well akward, I had to try to explain the sabbatical, and that we'll find some place to go for that particular Sunday! I'll take it as a complement that my in laws think I'm a crazy, homeschooling, Jesus FREAK!!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment