Sunday, June 7, 2009
Day 10 and 11
So I failed to blog yesterday. Steph was off so I enjoyed his company. Saturday we slept in, went out and about to price healthier food options for Chloe our picky eater! And to get some fruit from Kroger as their fruit is much better than that from Walmart. At home Steph weeded the garden and put some more seeds for various items into the ground. I did some laundry. We enjoyed some time as a family sitting around together the 5 of us plus 2 dogs! We thought of watching a movie but our options where not family friendly, so we opted to watch an episode of 18 kids and counting that none of us had seen yet, the kids went off to be and Mom and Dad cleaned! Sunday we where supposed to go to a friend's place for some singing and bible study, with 2 other couples so with us would total 4 couples and 8 kids between us all. We where to arrive at 10am, and there was brunch to follow. Stephan and I slept til 10:15a! through 2 alarms! But made it out late, to come in at the end and have a little discussion on the topic at hand. Then some fellowship and brunch! Yummy stuff! Afterward we checked out a new food market OVER PRICED!! had lunch, and I talked Steph into a trip to babies r us, so I could get lil miss some new onesies w/her bday gift card. Home to take the kids to the near by park for a bike ride, home for diner and early bed times for everyone!! I enjoyed a little reading, and picked up my Esther home work. I so need how to manuals! Praise God for the ladies bible studies written by Beth Moore. They have helped to guide me to understand and love God's word even more, This is my 3rd study, well 3 1/2 I didn't finish up believing God completely, though I plan to go start from the very beginning b/c it is a great study as far as I got with it. My week will be full of some regular activities and some not so regular ones. Main goal to finish up K5 if not this week then early the following week! God has carried us through a crazy year of figuring out homeschooling and I'm still not clear on how I want to handle home school, and am trying to decide if I should delay Miss M on starting K5... maybe I'll wait until January.. or we'll hope right in.. when we start in Aug/Sept...... I'll be in prayer for that. My time away from my computer addictions has lead me to enjoy more activities with the kids than I would have before... and I'm loving it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment