Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 9

TGIF! I guess... really it's rained all day long..... good for the garden thanks for that. At least I worked all day and didn't have to be stuck at home, looking out at the blah all day. Good news the sun will come out tomorrow!!!! Bad news since the guys canceled their camping trip this weekend... the Hubby is likely working OT good for debt pay off.. hopes for a day spent with just our five shattered.... so looks like it will be laundry put up duty. the task needs to be done. Though with our schedules, I tend to work on the weekdays he has off, leaving us very limited weekend time to be had, makes life as a cops wife all the more difficult. Any who like anyone cares.... I'll move on... tonight our Friday night small group finished the Bait of Satan series. I'll have to do some recap on the final session b/c I need it!! The hardest to deal with is family offenses.... b/c we have to be exposed to them more often.. and well can't exactly change who they are. So this area I'll be working on. But how does one manage to apologize enough for offenses they have caused by having a genuine care for others and the desire for their salvation and to love Jesus, and that I'd care enough to want to see their face in heaven when the time comes. On with it. This day has been another.. with lessons learned but questions still looming... what to do Sunday?? Where to go?? What do I want out of "Church"?? What does my spouse what out of "church"?? My kids... what do they need??

1 comment:

  1. I'd suggest a visit to my church, but that would be a bit awkward with us out of town! Maybe another weekend :)

    ReplyDelete