Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 26, 2009

Days 29-30

Thursday and Friday. Wooohooo the weekend is here. Had a "planning" meeting, as to where the "church" will go in the future tonight. Thursday was just another day. Today, interesting, heartstrings pulling. Dear friends of ours will no longer be a part of the church family we belong to, however we will continue with our friendship for what I hope will be many years to come despite the differences. The meeting went well. What I want to see in "church" Sunday and Wednesday every week in and week out.... same ol same ol..... that is not what I want. Christians are not going to win people into the Kingdom of heaven going into their little or big church buildings every week focusing on themselves. And the run after people and pointing out all their faults (sins) and telling them they'll go to hell if they don't repent and ask Jesus into their hearts. I'm sorry that's just not working!!! In small quantities maybe, but I'm ready to step out of my little box and take my blinders off, and to truly be "Christ like" I'll need the back up of my "church family" and to go in holding hands with someone for support and encouragement, but I'm ready to see some real stuff here. Church is not about how good the worship was, how good the message was, how nice you are dresses, or how high of a position you hold. We are servants of the Most High God and we should be at the bottom serving as Jesus did....... I want to do that so bad!!! I want to set a great example for my children and teach them the way of the Lord and when they grow up they'll never depart from it!!! Well I'll end this now since the thunder is rolling and I have at least 100 things to do!~

No comments:

Post a Comment