Looks like I'm in a cluster of 3's these past 2 posts. Monday (d-26) was spent just having fun just the 5 of us, to the zoo we went, then home to enjoy the backyard. Then my honey returned to work. I'm preparing for a camping trip so I did a little research, bible reading and prayer. Tuesday (d-27) Dove into house work, loads and loads of laundry. The kids lounged out. That evening I had diner w/ some of the ladies from Tues night bible study. Tristen had some tummy thing going on and was fussy due to teething, and Chloe hiked a fever. Every one settled in, and more bible reading occurred. Then my wandering mind went to my swim apparel, UGH! Is this a spiritual journey subject?? Well I think it can be. So it too meshes into my Wednesday (d-28) I remained home from prayer to let Chloe and Tristen mend, they both are feeling much better and to God I'm grateful for a speedy recovery, and for little lost sleep. So the girls and I just lounged about, I did more laundry! So onto my swimwear..... a bikini is NOT an option! LOL! I have this tankini I bought about 2 years ago, the top is a halter, and the bottom kinda like a bikini bottom w/a little skirt on it. The skirt I'd love to have hit my knees and the top the kids pull on! So I found a tank/cami like top that covers much better so I bought it. My dilema the bottom! Let's face it I've had 3 kids, I'm not HUGE however there are parts of my body I don't care to share with part of the world. I've searched and searched for something. I saw a woman last summer at Sesame Place thought her swim suit was adorable! And should have run up to her to ask where she got it. The skirt hit her knees, but you could tell it had a set of swim bottoms/swim shorts under. and her top was a tank that covered well. I like to concept of the wholesomewear
However really how goofy does that look!! I'm 27 come on can I at least look cute?? So I continue, and the suits just get uglier and uglier. Then alas I find a swim skirt that will hit my knees.... and then the price tag!!! OUCH! The thing is modesty is not cheap! I have managed to find a swim skirt at the price of $24 at a length I would LOVE!! So we'll see if Stephan goes for me spending some more cash. Though I've not bought clothing on the family budget we both usually use our b-day money on new clothing. Anywho.. Swimwear is my least favorite to shop for.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment