Thursday. Ah to sleep in!! My mom is a doll and kept the older 2 and let me have a sleep in day. Baby girl slept until 11am!! I didn't but was close. Had some time to spend w/my Love this morning he's been working some nutty overtime to finish getting us out of debt.... it's tough! But we are almost there!! God has provided a large quantity of overtime for him and for that I'm grateful. No major revelations today.... lifted a prayer of protection over my family in southern va... as a cluster of nasty storms passed through their area today. Glad they didn't come here. The rain great for our veggie garden. Our girls are healthy and praise God for that! Loving this Esther study... it's helped me in a number of areas! Getting over my Grandma K, and not holding some others actions in comparison b/c I shouldn't expect someone to be something for me when I have enough others to be more than enough. Just letting God be my "hero" and not expecting anyone else to fill such a large responsibility. Well I'll keep it short since these are daily. off for prayer and sleep............
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment