Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Day 13 and 14 (week 2)
2 weeks in. 4 weeks left. Who's counting. We'll the anticipation of what will become of our "church" Tuesday was ladies bible study, we are on our last week of Esther. Oh I'm not ready for it to be over the Esther Study has just spoke to my heart! I look forward to what we may study next though. Tonight Wednesday, we went to our pastor's house and had a time of prayer, Steph and I took turns with the kids then CL took over towards the end. I have actually never attended a prayer meeting because Tristen is chatty and well the older 2 just can't sit still for all of 10min. We'll need to get them used to them, that was an experience, a room full of folks praying. We shared food after and visited for a bit. We came home, I started on a sewing project and the machine got a mind of it's own for a minute so I'll pick it back up tomorrow! On to check messages, sad news regarding Steph's uncle, Cancer, yuck, caught early and he should be fine, still the diagnosis no matter how small or big still makes one stop, and think oh this is too close for comfort. So I'll be praying for his healing because no one should suffer with cancer ever! I've had a range of emotion these past 2 weeks and tonight an overwhelming urge to just cry, over Steph's uncle, things I'm getting over, my kids growing up, missing my spouse when he works, missing my sister being right there and seeing her often, the amazing people God has placed around me..... So I'll cry, and get it over with. We will attend a homeschool convention this week, and hope to even squeeze in seeing Graham Cooke while he's in town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment