Sunday, June 14, 2009
Day 18
This day started out on such a high note. I didn't feel all that great, physically exhausted from lack of sleep. My spirits where high and I wasn't letting anything keep me from enjoying a nice breakfast with folks I adore! Then just one more session w/Graham Cooke. The one profound thing he said was not to ask God "WHY??" But to ask God "What does this mean and what am I supposed to do about it?" Well I was surely not expecting to have to has the later question so soon. I'm fighting the urge to freak out. I was hit with 2 different issues tonight and truth be told I'm not as worried about the 2nd as I am the 1st. Because the person in scenario #1 has no faith in God. I'm so very overwhelmed, this all will require a bit of prayer, meditation, and diving into the promises in God's word. God has the power to step in and do awesome things through both situations. I just have to wait on God to show me what my part is in them. I hope for a quick answer, but will wait if it takes longer to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment