Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Day 6
This am I woke at 6:30, for no real reason, the dogs barked a little, but it took me a few to go back to sleep. I believe I was supposed to stay awake, but failed and went back to sleep instead until 9. The day was busy with the kids swim lessons, a trip for ice cream with some of the other kids from the class and their moms, has been nice to meet some really nice home school moms. I'm getting there with stepping out of my box! There was some time for lunch with my mom. Then home to get ready for Tuesday night bible study. It was nice to see everyone since we didn't all gather in the same place on Sunday. A lovely group of women! I continued my reading of Acts yesterday as well. Some prayer time too! I also spent a little more time than I should have trying to bargain shop for some items to take along camping for Tristen on the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment