Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Day 34.
Hmmm... Is this really almost over. Some tears yesterday, and a lovely hubby to help me see things clearer. One day I'll not let certain things bother me so much. Today I'm beginning to get better clearity on where we are going w/"church" and hope that those who go in the other direction will continue to remain friends that where previously a friend. Tonight we discussed a few things and one was about what we see church as and what the bible had to say about it. And the conclusion was that we as christians need to love each other and show the world that love we have for one another, or we are all just a clanging gong.... Thanks for that Angel! :o) I've had my fill of blogging and better get on to bed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment