Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 5

Monday, it's that day that comes after Sunday, when you have to roll out of bed and hit the ground running and nothing goes exactly like you'd like it to. Today I was determined to not let my joy be taken!! I had a few.. well OK more than I'd like to have had, difficult moments with the kids. What I had planned was not exactly what when on today. About a week and a half ago both kids had a tick bit on their lil head, the area healed well, no bulls eye business, both have this lovely "bump" enlarged lymph node on their lil heads, so it's gotten larger and I figured for piece o' mind we'd have the Dr have a look see, like I though nothing to worry about, but worth knowing and getting a little more education on ticks, tick bites and such. So that visit occurred after we went in the opposite direction from swim lessons to run an errand for my honey, then to my mom's to drop of baby, and off to swim,... then Drs appointment named above... then to Petco to return a failed mussel. To babies r us to see if they had something in stock and their price.. then back to mom's for a late lunch, visit, home... some house work. Then some rest and bible study homework... A restless baby girl... resulting in a game of peek a boo!! fun and giggles.. then the house is quiet with all resting. I read Acts 2! awesome! Acts 2:43-47... Strike a cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment