Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 17

Day 2 of the Graham Cooke conference. Another day of incredible worship sessions, and awesome words from Graham Cooke!! I'm even more inspired and am gaining more understanding as to where I'd like to go w/my Christian walk, and what I'd like out of "church" or where I'd like to see the "church" go. I want to be a light, I don't want to be a judgemental person who preaches to people about what they should be doing. I want people to be drawn to me because of what I've let God be through me. I want to come out of my shell, pray more, praise God more! I want more of God and I want to see him do marvelous things in this area!!! I want to be part of a church that is making a difference, that's not just about a church service, or traditions, but a church that wants to be of service to a hurting world in need. It may be terribly uncomfortable for me, but I so want to go there. I could go on and on, but for those of you following you can kinda get the point I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment